Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dyson's First Birthday Party

BIRTHDAY BOY!!



The Big 1
Dyson's Favorite Show is YO GABBA GABBA! This Is DJ Lance
Plex, Grobbie and Muno Cupcakes
I can't believe it I made all these cakes. It took FOREVER


Ready to Party




Dyson with Grandpa Richards
Dyson and Grandma Wilkinson
Dyson and Grandpa Seipert
Dyson and Aunt Danielle





Opening Presents. The girls were alot more excited than Dyson.
Uncle Chandler and Dyson
Dyson got so many presents its crazy.
Birthday Cake
SOO MESSY
Dyson didn't like the frosting on his hands.
All tired out after the party!

4 comments:

jayni & ben said...

He is such a cute little boy. I can't believe you have a one year old... it is Crazy!!! You two look like such cute parents :]

The Tate Family said...

Those cakes crack me up! You are such a nice mom to make all of those for him! Bo would definitely LOVE the yo gabba gabba theme! Hilarious!

Brooke said...

happy happy birthday dyson! looked like oodles of fun :p

Jobi Niu said...

Yo Gabba Gabba... ha ha ha my boys love that WEIRD freaking show.. but I don't care.. I'm like whatever entertains em huh? CUTE cake! ha ha