Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dyson Is 1 September 30, 2008

DYSON IS ONE!!!!
Dyson almost 2 days old in the hospital. I can't believe our little baby is now 1 and in the terrible 1's not 2's. It has gone by so fast, its crazy.
Dyson went to his one year check up and he is still very tall and skinny.
He is 32 inches tall and 92%. He is 21lbs 1 oz and the 23%.

Dyson is such a lucky boy he got to celebrate his birthday twice!

He even got to destroy 2 cakes.

SO Happy!

Dyson, you are such a blessing to us. We love you so much. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Jessica,
He is a beautiful child! Hard to believe he is one!

The Tate Family said...

Hey, I can't believe that one year ago was the Utah State game! The good old days! Hope all is well and Dyson is adorable!

Jobi Niu said...

Jessica! Jayni told me I have to look at your blog and see how freaking cute Dyson is. HE IS! My goodness...Could he look anymore like his Dad!?! ha ha
You have the cutest lil' family! Could you be more gorgeous?!? Seriously, your hair! AHH! I'm so jealous.

The Robinson's said...

oh my... how are you! it is crazy how you find people on here. your family is so cute! and i can't believe how darling Dyson is! so fun! keep in touch cbrobinson.blogspot.com