Wednesday, April 29, 2009

DERREK

Today is 8 Years For US!!!!!!
We dated for three years and next month will be our five year anniversary.
I just wanted Derrek to know how thankful I am for him. He is a wonderful Husband and Dad. He works so hard for our family and our future its amazing.

Some of the things that make Derrek Special
- He is a sports nut, he knows anything and everything about sports.
- He is very competitive and always wins.
- He loves Mt.Dew and Tacos
- He is a BIG KID who will never grow up and Dyson absolutely loves playing with him.
- He will do anything to make me happy.
- He has a sensitive side which not many people know.
- He is a bit messy but tries VERY hard to clean things up. Just for me.
- He would fit right in with Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber.
- He loves to sing (girl songs especially) and is going to try out for American Idol.
- He is a hard worker.
I could go on forever..................
Most of all he is always his self. He is so fun and there is never a dull moment. I don't know what I would do without him.
I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

l&slittle said...

Happy Anniversary! Tell Derrek if he makes it on Idol that we'll vote for him!!!

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

This is really cute. Btw Dugan loves mt. dew and tacos too. He could have tacos everyday.

Brooke said...

ah thats so sweet! and you should record those girl songs for us all :)