Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Weekend/ Dyson 16 Months

Derrek and I went on our valentines date Friday night and my Dad watched Dyson it was so much fun.
Derrek helped Dyson with a valentine SURPRISE for me!!

Dyson always sleeps with his arms up it is soo cute.
On Saturday we took Dyson out for his Valentines Day activity!! We took him to the Clark Planetarium. We watched 3D Under The SEA. Dyson really liked the movie at first but could not sit for that long. But he loved the atmosphere and being there.



After the movie we got to explore:)
Little weather man
Dyson on the moon

Sitting in Neal Armstrong's foot Print
The Space suit
Dyson on Mars

Dyson had so much fun exploring and playing around on the different planets!

Happy Valentines Derrek and Dyson, I love my 2 boys soooooo much!!

6 comments:

l&slittle said...

What a cute family! I'm on baby girl #2 she should be here anytime! The sooner the better! So glad to be blogging buddies, keep in touch.

Brooke said...

hes getting so big :) you look beautiful as always and we need to play soon

Anonymous said...

HI IM CARA YOUR FAMILY IS BEAUTIFUL. SO HOW ARE YOU RELATED?

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW I ASKED GARY HOW YOUR RELATED AND HE SAID YOU WERE AT THE BEACH AND NOW I REMEMBER. YOUR PIX LOOK DIFFERENT. IN A GOOD WAY.WELL KEEP ME UPDATED WITH EVERYTHING.

Kimi said...

Hey! I'm glad you said hello cuz I would have never known we were related! Dev says hi- Your little family is so cute! I'll keep an update on your blog for sure! Cute little one! hes darling.

The Wrights said...

Glad you had a good Valentine's Day!! Congrats on Student teaching--you are almost done!! That's exciting!