Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Little Sisters Wedding/ Dyson 10 Months


I can not believe Danielle is married!!! Crazy! They are great together and we are happy to have Clayton in our family.
The sealing was perfect!! I am so happy we were there together!
Too Sunny



Me and Brooke. She is one of my best friends and she is the photographer. She does amazing, work I am so excited to see.
The luncheon. I gave a speech it went very well.
Danielle and I

Uncle Chandler and Dyson
Dyson was soo good all day even though he only got a 40 min nap instead of 2 hours.
Dyson and Grandpa
The brides maids
2 Stud Muffins
SO SAD! Our camera died before the reception even started so as soon as I get pictures I will post them.


4 comments:

Brooke said...

oh so fun! you bet me getting my post up hahah i gotta get all her bridals up on my blog! oh well it was fun to have you there the whole time! :)

wright said...

Glad the wedding went well--beautiful pics! I'm glad the student teaching is going well. How do you like 3rd grade?! I taught 3rd grade and love it! They're old enough to tie their own shoes, but young enough to still love school and their teacher! (: Keep up the good work!

Linda said...

These pictures are so great! The wedding was wonderful. The temple was greater because you could be with your sister. You are awesome! with lots of love,
Linda

jayni & ben said...

Your sister looks so happy and so pretty. You look so cute too. How fun I love weddings.