Monday, June 9, 2008

Student Teaching Here I Come

So last week I met with the teacher I am going to be working with as I student teach. It was very exciting she is very nice and I think I can learn a lot from her. I am going to be working in a first grade classroom at Washington Elementary (which is close to the capital). This is a tough school with a lot of turn over from the homeless and single parent students. These students tend to move a lot because of their circumstances. I am very excited and up for the challenge. The hardest part is going to be leaving Dyson, I think it might kill me.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

oh yea thats so exciting jess

Tinabean said...

That is so exciting I'm excited for you.
It will kill you leaving him but he will still love you.
I think working in a school like the one you'll be working in will be very rewarding for you.
Those little ones need people around them that are caring, you'll be GREAT congrats.