Friday, June 20, 2008

8 Months/ CRAZY DYSON

Ok so over the past few weeks Dyson has started getting into everything. First of all he is crawling everywhere and following me around the house. It is soo cute but he doesn't want me out of his sight and he wants me to hold him all day. He has been trying to stand up on everything and he has pretty much mastered it but he still doesn't have enough balance. He walks around the coffee table and anywhere that he has something to hold on to. Its really scary because he forgets and lets go and falls hard. It is soo sad because he hits his head a lot. He also is having a hard time with naps now because he stands up in his crib and plays with the mobile and doesn't sleep.

Off He Goes To get Into Trouble.


Dyson also tore the door stopper off the wall, opened a permanent marker and wrote on his leg and everything else you can imagine.

Its crazy how fast they grow. Dyson is soo much fun I just can't take my eyes off him for a second. Its a lot of work but I love this age because he can play games, he understands things a lot more and he shows his big personality. Oh yeah and I almost forgot he also has been saying Dada, Momma, Hi, Ya.

No comments: